GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
● Design products for offline communication such as standees, banners, backdrops, invitations, vouchers, office decoration banners, and so on.
● Create product introduction slides and proposals for the company.
● Propose new creative ideas and visual thinking.
● Other duties are delegated by the Direct Manager or the Board of Directors.
● Proficient in AI and Photoshop.
● Plus points:
Fluent English is a plus.
Knowledge of the media industry.
Hardworking and eager to learn.
Active at work, capable of working both independently and in groups.
Responsible, flexible, creative, constantly updating, and capturing information to keep up with trends and develop professional capacity.
High resistance to pressure.
● Get professional training and other job-related skills.
● Social welfare such as health insurance, social insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law