Content Producer & Editor
● Create content, plan to comply with customer requirements, suitable for the nature of each platform:
Products for TV Shows: Documentaries, memoirs, reportage, reality TV, Talkshow, Gameshow …
Products for Digital: Combining spread from e-newspapers and social networks.
Products for Business: TVC, Viral, reportage, corporate documentary.
Brainstorm topics suitable for the project and requirements of each channel: Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Website, etc.
Producing materials for the company’s archives.
● Building and developing cooperation with customers and partners; establishing relationships with company-oriented stakeholders.
● Perform other tasks assigned by the Manager
● Working experience: minimum 01 year of experience in content production.
● English fluency: Good communication skills, learning and working experience in an international environment is preferred.
Hands-on experience in video production organization and multimedia content creation.
Solid understanding of media channels and brand advertising.
Find topics, edit, synthesize, and evaluate useful information (Passionate about discovering, telling and realizing good stories, creating emotions about the brand)
Excellent management, problem-solving, communication, and negotiation skill,
Teamwork skill.● Working attitude:
Industrious, curious, proactive at work.
Responsible, flexible, and creative
● Get professional training and other job-related skills.
● Social welfare such as health insurance, social insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law